Nuffnang

Saturday, May 01, 2010

=) AdaMaya ♥♥♥


Can I say that every girls and womens dream of someone like 'Adam'? Yesss..I believe that most of my kind want a guy like him. Me..included ! ('Maya' je yang buta)Yeah..He was nice, gentle and memiliki semua characteristic that every girls and womens want. In short, he's kinda perfect. Agree with me girls? 


Sekarang ni ramai yang tengah crazy with this drama kan. Including me, of course! ;p. Siapa yang tak nak laki macam Adam tu wey. Cakap kat wa sapa yang tak nak? It was my dream to have a guy like him. Hurghhh...cuba cakap dengan wa kat mana nak cari a guy kinda him in reality. Susah babe...Serius. And if any, it must be 1 out of a thousand or perhaps a million. Tak salah untuk kita bermimpi and having a dream like that. But we must not terlalu mengharapkan kesempurnaan. Nobodies perfect. Remember that!


Yeah MINE was not so romantic. At first, I am really disappointed. Cause I just want him and I want him to have all the criterion. Back in the first phase, I always asked him to do this and that. Ask him to be romantic. Haih...can't do like that laa. Let him be the real him la kan. No need to change the originality. Because at that time, my thought always like if he really love n need me, no matter what he will change because of me. How stupidooo!! Guys doesn't like that okay! 


But now, I am happy with him. I can say that I understand him very well. Ye la..memang dia seorang yang tidak romantik but sometimes when dia menjadi romantik tanpa dia sedari, sangat laa suwit time itu. So, kesimpulannya hargai lah apa yang anda miliki. Jangan terlalu mengharapkan dia terlalu sempurna. Cukup lah jika si dia menyayangi anda sepenuh hati, jujur dan setia kepada anda. If someone have the criterion like 'Adam', it's package! Walaupun sememangnya cuma ada dalam drama dan novel sahaja. Hoho! 


Okay thanks cause bazirkan masa anda dengan membaca entry ini. Meh nak bagi hadiah sikit






Dah dah dah....tak yah nak berangan lebih lebih plak....




amik kau..kiut giler masa kawen. Hoho






No comments: