Full Bodied Lips
- Skip the lip pencil. If that is sacrilegious, then soften the outline with your finger.
- Go matte instead of gloss or shine.
- Choose deeper, muted colours like purples, browns and bronzes to soften the fullness.
- Draw a neutral-coloured pencil slightly beyond the lip. Then apply lipstick. Your lipstick will catch onto the liner to give an illusion of fuler lips.
- Apply lip gloss to the middle of the bottom lip to make it pop and appear fuller.
- Wear lighter, brighter shades,
Bottom Heavy Lips
- Use a lip pencil of the same shades as your lips.
- Then use a brown lip pencil to draw a second line in the middle of the upper lip.
- Apply lipstick. The brown will blend in and your upper lip will look fuller
Let's give a try!!!!