Nuffnang

Thursday, February 24, 2011

This guy just made my tears drop heavier...

Yes, I'm crying right now suddenly remembered of my late aunt, MAMA. Al-fatihah, R.I.P MAMA. I miss u so bad. It's been 5 month since you were gone and i still can feel your presence deep in my heart. Still couldn't believe that you were gone. It's not that I couldn't accept the fact, it just...urmm I don't know how to describe this feeling. Since you've been gone MAMA, everything was change. Everyone has change!!! That's the point.


I'm watching youtube while studying and I found a video that recently become popular among peeps. Fine, I'm kinda bit late than everyone. Chris Medina's audition for American Idol 10. Such a sweet guy, he made my tears drop heavier. Now I know why people around the globe drop tears upon this video. I'm touched. Really touched. Oh need to stop now, THE GREAT ALMIGHTY is calling. Leaving the video for y'all. Enjoice!!! Ok bye.




No comments: